About the Program
NIT Rourkela Electrical Engineering Department (EED) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Design and Development of a Low Power Hybrid PV-Wind Energy System”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of a total of INR 35,960 per month.
NIT Rourkela Electrical Engineering Department (EED) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 24-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA with institute norms.
- Have a valid GATE score.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of a total of INR 35,960 per month (For GATE).
- Photocopies of mark sheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form with the supporting documents in a single PDF file to Principal Investigator through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th November 2021.
- Application Deadline – 24th November 2021 at 23:59 HRS
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com