About the Program
Osmania University Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M. Sc. degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Computational Analysis of Mutational Effects on HIV-1 Antiretroviral Therapy and Target Oriented Synthesis of Potential Lead Molecules”. The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 25,000 per month plus HRA.
Osmania University Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 23-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Below 28 years of age (relaxable as per norms)
- Have a first-class in M.Sc. degree (Chemistry)
- Be NET/GATE qualified
- The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 25,000 per month plus HRA.
- Educational certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Prepare the application in the prescribed format.
Step 3: Submit the application with biodata with attested copies of supporting documents and a demand draft of INR 50 drawn in favour of the “Register Osmania University Hyderabad – 500007” in-person to the Registrar.
Note – The prescribed format of application is available at University Publication and Press, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Application Deadline – 23rd November 2021
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The shortlisted candidates only will be called for an interview.
- The applicants must note that the position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
No TA/DA will be provided for attending an interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com