About the Program
IIT Roorkee Chemistry Department Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to doctoral degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Development of a Non-invasive Biosensor for Early Detection of Lung Cancer.” The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship as per non-government organization market norms.
IIT Roorkee Post-Doctoral Fellowship (iHUB) 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Doctoral degree in the relevant area of Biosensor from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Have relevant publications in international journals (SCI/Scopus) with impact factors.
- Have MEMS based Biosensors
- The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship as per non-government organization market norms.
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Experience certifrcates
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the resume with self-attested copies of supporting documents as a single PDF file through email at – email@example.com.
The subject of the email should be – “Application for the position of Post-Doctoral Fellowship (T I H/RP/0 6)”.
- Application Deadline – 25th November 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The applications received after the last date will not be considered.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com