About the Program
SVNIT Surat Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate or postgraduate degree holders. The required candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Development of Composite Thin Films with Simultaneous Diffraction and Magnetic Properties”. The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as applicable.
SVNIT Surat Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 25-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class B.E./B.Tech. degree in Chemical Engineering OR
- Hold a first-class M.E./M.Tech. degree in Chemical Engineering or allied branches with B.E./B.Tech. degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Have qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
Desirable Qualification –
- Hold Ph.D. degree (Chemistry) and/or Chemical Engineering
- The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as applicable.
- Original certificates
- A recent passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send the application and a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and scanned copies of all supporting documents and a recent passport size photograph through email at – email@example.com within the last date i.e. 25th November 2021 till 17:00 HR.
Note – The candidates are required to mention their email IDs and phone number in the CV.
- Application Deadline: 25th November 2021 at 5.00 HR
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The selection process will continue the next day due to any unavoidable circumstances.
- The screening committee will devise its own criteria for shortlisting candidates for interviews.
Merely fulfilling the main eligibility criteria can not be suitable for election to be invited for the online interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com