About the Program
APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship (APJAK), Kerala 2021-22 is an initiative for students in Kerala belonging to minority communities. This scholarship aims to support students from weaker sections in pursuing diploma courses from government/aided polytechnics.
APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship (APJAK), Kerala 2021-22, Deadline: 25-Nov-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must –
- Belong to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains)
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 8 lakh
- Be a native of the state of Kerala
- Be studying in a government/aided polytechnic in a merit seat
Note: Preference will be given to BPL candidates.
- The students selected for this scholarship programme will receive an amount of INR 6,000 per year for pursuing a 3-year diploma course in government/aided polytechnics.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ to visit the online registration portal.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details including personal details, educational details, and bank details to Register.
Step 3: Create a password for future login.
Step 4: Accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the declaration and submit the application.
Step 5: Click on ‘Candidate Login’ and use the ID and password generated during registration.
Step 6: Upload the photo, signature, and other relevant documents and take a printout of the application.
Step 7: Sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to the institution.
- Application Start Date: 26th October 2021
- Application Deadline: 25th November 2021
Courtesy – buddy4study.com