About the Program
ICAR-IIWM Bhubaneswar Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work project entitled – “Development and Management of Surface Water Resources and Soil Moisture in Different Agroecological Regions of India Using Geoinformatics and Nano-technology (Agri CRP on Water, Theme-1)”. The selected candidate will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the 3rd year onwards.
ICAR-IIWM Bhubaneswar Senior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 26-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be 35 years of age for men & 40 years of age for women.
- Hold an M.Tech./M.E. degree (Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/Land and Water Management Engineering/Irrigation and Drainage Engineering/Water Resource Management/Water Resources Engineering/Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering) as per ICAR guidelines.
- Have working experience in GIS/Remote Sensing Application/Nanotechnology in Agriculture
- The selected candidate will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the 3rd year onwards.
- Complete biodata
- Qualification certificates
- Age & experience certificates
- One photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the curriculum vitae with one photograph and a self-attested photocopy of the supporting documents on the date of walk-in-interview.
- Walk-in-Interview: 26th November 2021 at 10 AM
- The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Director, ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel/reject the interview/engagement without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates are required to report for verification of the certificates etc. between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM on the date of the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com