About the Program
IIT Dharwad Computer Science and Engineering Department (CSED) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on project code and entitled – “CRG/2020/001001 Criticality-aware Hybrid Cache Hierarchy”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IIT Dharwad Computer Science and Engineering Department (CSED) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 28-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 32 years of age as of the date of the selection process
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Computer Science (or allied streams) OR
- Hold a Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Computer Science (or allied streams) and be selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR National level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Have strong programming skills
- Have strong conceptual knowledge in Computer Architecture and Operating Systems
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Fill in the required details in the online google form, upload the relevant documents and submit.
- Online Application Submission Deadline – 28th November 2021
- Date for Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates – 29th November 2021
- Date of the Selection Process: 30th November 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on the interview and qualification.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Selection Process.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- IIT Dharwad reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Dharwad reserves the right to NOT fill any of the posts advertised.
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Help Document’.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com