About the Program
IIT Guwahati Biosciences and Bioengineering Department (BBD) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Continuous Fermentative Production of D (-) Lactic Acid Using Whey as a feedstock in Automated Membrane Integrated Bioreactor”. The candidate will receive a consolidated salary of a total of INR 37,210 per month.
IIT Guwahati Biosciences and Bioengineering Department (BBD) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 28-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M.Sc/BE/B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech degree in Biotechnology.
- Have a valid GATE score.
- The candidate will receive a consolidated salary of a total of INR 37,210 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Educational certificates
- Qualification certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send an advance copy of CV and scanned copies of relevant documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th November 2021 at 5:00 PM.
- Application Deadline – 28th November 2021
- Date and Time of Interview: 29th November 2021 at 11:00 AM.
- Mode of Interview – Online Interview
- The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com