About the Program
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and for the subsequent years INR 35,000 per month (consolidated).
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 29-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be 28 years of age.
- Have a first-class or equivalent CGPA Grade a declared by University in Postgraduate degree in Physics/Atmospheric Science/Space Physics/Meteorology/Applied Chemistry/Geophysics/Earth System Science or equivalent with Physics or Atmospheric Science or Space Physics or Meteorology as core subjects, OR any specialization of Electronics Engineering/Communication Engineering/Optical Engineering/Photonics/Instrumentation Engineering
- Be qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST
- Pre eligibility qualification at the Graduate level should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA grade as declared by the University.
- The candidates who have appeared in the final year examinations are also eligible to apply. They, however, need to produce a final P.G. degree certificate at the time of the interview.
- The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and for the subsequent years INR 35,000 per month (consolidated).
- NET/GATE/JEST/JAM certificate
- Disability certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload the photograph to register.
Step 4: Once registered successfully, log in using the registered email id and password to complete the application process.
Step 5: Complete the application and upload the required documents.
Step 6: Submit the online application.
Note – The candidates must apply online through the official website.
- Application Deadline: 29th November 2021
The selection procedure involves –
- Initial screening of the applications received by the Screening Committee.
Note – The decision of NARL will be the final decision.
Terms and Conditions:
- NARL reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Government strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The applications will be received online only.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com