This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) have been an important part of industrial automation. PLC is a specialized computer that is used for the overall control and operation of processes. It uses a programmable memory to store instructions and execute specific functions. PLCs can be used in common applications such as a washing machine or for controlling traffic signals and elevators. This course will provide the fundamentals of a programmable logic controller (PLC).
Topics include Parts of PLC – Basic operation – PLC Architecture,Input/Output devices,Number Systems and Logic Concepts,PLC Ladder Logic Programming, Instruction Set and Sequencer Programming Methods,Shift registers,Internal relays,RSLogix,HMI.
- Module 1 : Programmable logic controllers
- Module 2 : Input/Output devices
- Module 3 : Number Systems and Logic Concepts
- Module 4 : PLC Ladder Logic Programming
- Module 5 : Instruction Set and Sequencer Programming Methods
- Module 6 : Internal Relays
- Module 7 : Shift registers
- Module 8 : PLC Applications
- Module 9 : RSLogix
- Module 10 : Human Machine Interface
- Module 11 : Instruments – Switches
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 45 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
PLC Programmer, PLC Programming Engineer, PLC Embedded Developer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.