About the Program
PG Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST 2021-22 is an initiative for candidates pursuing a postgraduate course in professional subjects. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to the deprived students to pursue postgraduate level studies in professional subjects.
PG Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST 2021-22, Deadline: 30-Nov-2021
Candidates adhering to the following criteria can apply:
- The candidate must belong to the SC/ST category
- The candidate must be pursuing the first year of a professional course at the postgraduate level during the current academic year
- The candidate must be studying in any of the following Institutions/ Colleges/Universities:
Universities/Institutions/Colleges included under section 2(f) & and 12(B) of UGC Act
Deemed to be Universities included under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and are eligible to receive grants-in-aid from UGC Universities/Institutions/College funded by Central/State Government Institutes of National ImportanceNote: Courses that need approval from the regulatory bodies such as MCI, DCI, PCI, RCI, NCTIS, NCTE Bar Council of India, AICTE, ICAR, INC, Forensic Regulatory & Development Authority of India, are considered as professional courses.
1000 SC/ST students will be selected for the disbursal of the scholarship. M.E./M.Tech. students selected under this scholarship scheme will receive INR 7,800 per month for the duration of their PG course. Students studying other professional courses will get INR 4,500 per month as the scholarship amount.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Scholarship Closing Date: 30th November 2021
- Last Date for Defect Verification: 15th December 2021
- Last Date for Institute Verification: 15th December 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- This scheme is meant only for SC/ST students. General Category/OBC candidates are not eligible to apply under the scheme.
- The candidates pursuing a postgraduate course in professional subjects through correspondence or in Distance Education mode are not eligible to receive financial assistance under this scheme.
- The awardees are only eligible to receive a scholarship amount.
- Only students pursuing the first year of postgraduate course during the current academic year are eligible to apply.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com