About the Program
University of Hyderabad Department of Biochemistry Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to postgraduate degree holders. The candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “From Small to Big: MicroRNAs as New Players in Developmental Megakaryocytopoiesis”. The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus INR 8,400 (if applicable).
University of Hyderabad Department of Biochemistry Senior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 03-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be maximum 35 years of age.
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences.
- Be CSIR-UGC/DBT/ICMR JRF/NET/GATE qualified.
- Have knowledge of Human and Animal Cell Culture, Molecular Biology Techniques, and Bioinformatics.
Preferred Qualifications –
- Have two years of laboratory work experience
- The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus INR 8,400 (if applicable).
- Attested copies of all certificates
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Send the application to Prof. Ravi Kumar Gutti, Department of Biochemistry F49, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046, TS through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline – 3rd December 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The applicants must note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and they have no right for claiming any regular appointment at the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/skill test or at the time of joining.
- Self-Attested copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application should be enclosed.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com