About the Program
CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS), Kerala 2021-22 is an initiative for students in Kerala belonging to minority communities. This scholarship aims to support students from weaker sections in pursuing CA/ICWA/CS courses.
CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS), Kerala 2021-22, Deadline: 04-Dec-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicants must –
- Be a native of Kerala
- Belong to a minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains)
- Have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 8 lakh
- The eligible students will receive an amount of INR 15,000 per annum for the final course.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details including personal details, educational details, and bank details.
Step 3: Create a password for future login.
Step 4: Accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the declaration and submit the application.
Step 5: Click on ‘Candidate Login’ and use the ID and password generated during registration.
Step 6: Upload the photo, signature, and other relevant documents and take a printout of the application.
Step 7: Sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to the institution.
- Application Start Date: 3rd November 2021
- Application Deadline: 4th December 2021
- The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their financial needs.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com