About the Program
IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship (Chemistry/Physics) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Modeling Organic and Biochemical Phenomena via Direct Chemical Dynamics Simulations”. The selected fellow will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship (Chemistry/Physics) 2021, Deadline: 04-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 35 years of age.
- Hold an M.Sc.degree in Chemistry/Physics with valid NET/GATE/Inspire Fellowship.
- Have experience in running gas-phase dynamins simulations
- The selected fellow will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email.
- No need to send a hard copy.
- Application Deadline – 4th December 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding the interview including reasons
- for not being called for an interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com