This Course is Offered and Certified by DIGITERATI
Ethical Hacking is often referred to as the process of penetrating one’s own computer/s or computers to which one has official permission to do so as to determine if any vulnerabilities exist and to undertake preventive, corrective, and protective counter measures before an actual compromise to the system takes place.
The purpose of ethical hacking is to evaluate the security and identify vulnerabilities in systems, networks or system infrastructure. It includes finding and attempting to exploit any vulnerability to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activities are possible.
Ethical hackers are trained to understand how threat actors operate and how these bad actors will use the latest information and technique to attack the IT systems.Ethical hackers have a great career opportunity and growth across all industries and countries. Ethical hackers are paid the best of salaries around the world and are the superstars of the IT professions. A certified Ethical hacker gets instant recognition and jobs globally.
- Module 1 : Introduction
- Module 2 : Basics of Penetration Testing
- Module 3 : Social Engineering and Physical Security
- Module 4 : Reconnaissance
- Module 5 : Scanning
- Module 6 : Enumeration
- Module 7 : Analysis of Vulnerabilities
- Module 8 : Hacking Systems
- Module 9 : Malware
- Module 10 : Sniffers, Session Hijacking, and Denial of Service
- Module 11: IDSs, Firewalls, and Honey pots Web Servers, Web
- Module 12 : Applications, and S Q L Injections
- Module 13 : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Mobile Devices
- Module 14 : Cloud Computing and Internet of Things
- Module 15 : Cryptography
Learning Content – 80 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Ethical Hacking Trainers, Ethical Hacker, Lead Penetration Tester etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.