About the Program
DRDO Defence Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship in Physics 2021 is an opportunity offered to graduate and postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
DRDO Defence Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship in Physics 2021, Deadline: 06-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age as of the date of the interview
- Hold a Postgraduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Physics with first division and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE) or JEST, OR
- Hold a Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B.Tech.) in Material Science /Nanotechnology in first division with NET/GATE qualification, OR
- Have a Postgraduate (M.E./M.Tech.) degree in professional courses in Material Science/Nanotechnology in the first division both at the Graduate and postgraduate level
- The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification documents
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
- There is no application required for this fellowship. Eligible candidates need to appear for the walk-in-interview on 6th December 2021 at –
Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur-342011 (Rajasthan)
Note: The candidates are required to submit complete biodata and a set of necessary documents at the time of interview.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 6th December 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA will be paid.
- Age relaxation is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST/PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates must produce the medical certificate issues from the Government Hospital/Medical Board as the case can be in support of the claim.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com