About the Program
ISI Kolkata Applied Statistics Division Research Associateship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “National Science Chair”. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month.
ISI Kolkata Research Associateship 2021, Deadline: 06-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 35 years as of 1st November 2021.
- Hold a Ph.D. degree (with first-class throughout) in Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related areas, with good publications and good knowledge in Computer programming.
- The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month.
- Latest resume (signed) requires to include Name (ln block letters), Permanent/present Address, Email address, Telephone/mobile, Parent’s/Spouses Name, and Date of Birth
- Academic Qualifications (with the percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class),
- Date of submission Of the Ph.D. thesis and date of receipt of the degree.
- Reprints/preprints Of publications
- Experience and Publications with a 2-pages proposed research proposal in the aforesaid areas.
- Aadhar Card
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill the google form and submit it.
- Application Deadline – 6th December 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com