About the Program
University of Madras Department of Education Project Fellowship 2021 is offering a research opportunity to postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Design of Collaborative Information Systems for Entrepreneurial Development”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 18,000 per month.
University of Madras Department of Education Project Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 09-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in the domain of Statistics/English/Journalism/Public Administration/Management/Education.
Preferable Experience –
- Have experience in doing a research project
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 18,000 per month.
- Updated CV
- Copies of relevant certificates
- Proof for experience/publications, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send the CV with the supporting documents through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org OR via post to the address mentioned below:
The Principal Investigator, RUSA 2.0 (Theme-3),
Asst. Prof. & Head i/c, Dept. of Education,
University of Madras, Chepauk Campus, Chennai-600 005
Note – The cover should be superscribed as “Project Fellow” under the RUSA 2.0 Project”.
- Application Deadline – 9th December 2021
- The selection of the candidate will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The duration of the post is of one year (extendable depending on performance).
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
- The post is to be filled up on a purely temporary basis.
- The duration of the post is co-terminable with the project.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the above posts.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com