About the Program
NIT Durgapur Department of Biotechnology (DB) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled – “Structural and Functional Analysis of Disordered Regions in Unbound and Bound Protein-protein and Protein-nucleic Acid Complexes”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Durgapur Department of Biotechnology (DB) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 12-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech. degree in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology or an allied area with at least 60% marks.
- Have a NET/GATE/other National level exam qualification.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- Academic certificates
- Experience certificates
- Age proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application in the prescribed format with CV and copies of all supporting documents as a single PDF through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as – “Application for JRF under SERB-DST funded project”.
- Application Deadline: 12th December 2021
- Interview Time: 17th December 2021, 10 A.M. onwards
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidates called for interview should submit original mark sheets, certificates etc.
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of joining.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com