About the Program
IIT Palakkad Junior Research Fellowship – Computer Science & Engineering 2021 is an opportunity for B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech degree holders. The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Palakkad Junior Research Fellowship – Computer Science & Engineering 2021, Deadline: 12-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electrical Engineering from reputed institutions with a good academic record OR
- Hold a Master’s degree in Research in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record
Desirable Qualification –
- Publications in Machine Learning or Signal Processing
Note – The candidates who have qualified for the award of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology from a Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTI) with an exceptionally good academic record in an eligible discipline will be considered for admission in MS, provided the candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 8/10 (7.5/10 for OBC-NCL and 7/10 for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month.
- Educational certificates
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Send a resume and certificates pertaining to educational qualifications starting from class X (in a single PDF) through email at – email@example.com.
Step 3: Alternatively, fill the online google form, upload the supporting documents and submit it.
Note: The subject of the application email should be – “Application for Junior Research Fellow – IITPKD/2021/033/CSE/SAB”.
- Application Deadline: 12th December 2021
- The candidates will be selected based on the merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions:
- In case of non-availability of institute hostel, admissible HRA will be provided as per Government of India rules.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com