About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of West Bengal
- Be studying in Class 11 to postgraduate level at an institution located in West Bengal
- Belong to the minority community (Buddhist, Christian, Jain Muslim, Parsee & Sikh) of West Bengal
- Have passed the current examination in the year 2021
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 2.5 lakhs
The selected candidates will receive variable awards.
- Mark Sheet of the last academic examination
- Family income certificate
- The first page of the bank passbook
- Institute verification form duly authenticated by the Head of the Institution (HOI) in the prescribed format
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Online’ and then click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Select the district where the applicant’s institute is situated and click on ‘Proceed’.
Step 4: Fill in the required details under the ‘Student Information’ and ‘Scheme Eligibility’ sections and Register.
Step 5: After successful registration, login using the registered user ID and password.
Step 6: Fill in the application form, upload the relevant documents and submit.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com