About the Program
Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2021 is an initiative for the students of the Scheduled Caste communities, studying in the post-matric and post-secondary levels and having domicile of Himachal Pradesh. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to SC students to pursue a higher level of education. The selected students will get variable benefits including maintenance allowance, fees, and other allowances.
The individuals who fulfill the following requirements can apply:
- Applicant must belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Applicant must be studying in a post-matric or post-secondary level
- Applicant must be a permanent resident/domicile of Himachal Pradesh
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than INR 2.5 lakhs
- Applicant must be studying in
- Institutions of National Importance
- Central University/State University/Autonomous colleges recognized by UGC and Universities /Colleges recognized under section 2(f) and 12(b) of UGC Act
- Deemed Universities
- Private Universities recognized by State/Centre with A level or equivalent accreditation by NAAC/NBA
- Private Professional Institutions affiliated to a recognized Central/State University and covered by Fee Fixation Committee as mandated by Supreme Court
- Recognized schools/colleges for Classes XI and class XII
- Diploma granting Institutions as recognized by State/UT Governments
The selected students will receive the following benefits:
- Maintenance allowance (up to INR 1,200 per month for hostellers and up to INR 550 per month for day scholars)
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges of up to INR 1,600 per annum
- Thesis typing and printing charges of up to INR 1,600
- Book allowance of INR 1,200 per annum
- Book bank facility
- Additional allowances for SC students with disabilities (up to INR 240 per month)
Following documents are required –
- Domicile Certificate
- Student’s passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheets
- Income certificate attested by a revenue officer
- Caste certificate attested by a revenue officer
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue‘.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Scholarship Closing Date: 18th December 2021
Last Date for Defect Verification: 31st December 2021
Last Date for Institute Verification: 31st December 2021
All the applicants fulfilling the criteria and have completed the application process with all the necessary conditions will receive the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The recipient of this scholarship can not accept any other scholarship or stipend.
- The candidates belonging to one state but studying in other state will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong.
- The students domiciled in a State/UT but holding SC Certificate in other State/UT canavail scholarship in State/UT of domicile subject to verification the SC certificatefrom State where it was issued.
Government of Himachal Pradesh
Courtesy – buddy4study.com