About the Program
Sonu Sood Free CA Coaching Scholarship 2021-22 is an initiative of the Sood Charity Foundation (SCF) in partnership with the Western Indian Regional Council (WIRC) of ICAI and Media Chutney that aims to empower aspiring students by providing support with education and other facets of becoming a Chartered Accountant. The students who have cleared CA Foundation/CPT exam or pursuing graduation in the Commerce field will receive employment opportunities as interns with CAs and free online coaching facilities for their exams under this scholarship.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have cleared CA Foundation/CPT, OR
- Be pursuing graduation in the field of Commerce
- Free Training to selected/shortlisted students will be provided for Internships with CA Firms under the Train Earn Learn Program of WIRC.
- A placement programme will be provided for selected students after completion of Training under the TEL program.
- Free online coaching for preparation of CA exams
Note: Free coaching shall be provided only for the first attempt of any exam only.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Fill in the online CA Free Education/Coaching/Internship Google Form.
Step 3: Submit the form.
Admission Deadline – 31st March 2022
WIRC and SCF will shortlist the candidates as per their own discretion and selection process.
Terms and Conditions
- Coaching and Training will be provided virtually.
- WIRC shall cover the area of Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa for the implementation of all legs of the program.
- Submitting an entry does not guarantee the selection in any part of the program.
- Selected candidates must provide all mandatory documents if and when asked by WIRC or SCF.
- Any false information will lead to immediate cancellation of selection.
- WIRC and SCF holds and reserves the right to cancel the selection of any candidate found of misusing the opportunity in any form, found to be non-serious towards the program, not following the guidelines, rules, regulations which may be changed from time to time by WIRC or SCF or both.
- No claim in any form whatsoever shall be claimed by any selected candidate or their family member/relative on WIRC, SCF, their Board Members, Committee Members during, before, or after the commencement of the program.
- All decisions by WIRC & SCF in the entire program will be final and binding.
- No correspondence is guaranteed to any candidate filling up the form.
- The selection of a student does not entitle any right to them whatsoever in any kind. No cash/money etc. shall be provided to any student. The program offers Training, Coaching, and Placements to eligible students only. No requests for anything apart from this shall be entertained in absolute or in kind.
- Any dispute/of any kind shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com