About the Program
To be eligible, a candidate must –
- Be a permanent resident of Odisha State
- Belong to General/ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC category
- Be a student of Class plus 2
- Have secured a minimum of 60% or more marks from an institution recognized by BSE Odisha, CBSE, ICSE, Equivalent Boards
- Have a family income of not more than INR 6 lakhs from all sources
Under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive INR 3,000 per year for two years.
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of the student
- Domicile certificate to be issued by the competent authority, ie. from the concerned Tahasildar /Addl.Tahasildar
- Proof of annual income to be issued by the competent authority. ie the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar or Addl. Tahasildar
- Mark sheets & Certificate of last qualifying examination i.e. HSC from an institution recognized by BSE Odisha, CBSE, ICSE, Equivalent Boards
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“ button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Select the relevant scholarship scheme.
Step 3: Fill in all the sections with the required details and submit the scholarship application.
Application Start Date: 17th November 2021
Application Deadline – 27th December 2021
The following factors will be taken into consideration for the selection –
- Fulfilment of eligibility conditions as given in the scheme.
- Online authentication/validation of student record by the Principal of ii. concerned Higher Secondary School institute.
- Final Merit/Selection lists of the students will be drawn in terms of percentage of marks obtained in the HSC examination from among the validated students in the merit, proportionately based on the data. The mode of selection for the scholarship will be made through descending order of merit till it reaches the eligible quota of scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
Following students are NOT eligible for the scholarship scheme –
- The students pursuing their higher study through distance learning/correspondence.
- The students already availing scholarships for pursuing their study under any other schemes of State or Central Govt.
- The students studying Abroad.
- The students were not validated by the concerned Principal/Institution during Class 12 (1st year of their admission).