SSC CGL Tier 1 2021-22: The Staff Selection Commission, SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021 official notification for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/Departments/Organisations of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/Statutory Bodies/Tribunals, etc has been released on the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in.
The online registration for SSC CGL 2021 has started and the last date to apply for the same is January 23, 2022.
As per the SSC Calendar 2021-22, the SSC CGL Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) exam will be held in April, 2022.
How to apply for SSC CGL Teri 1 2021:
- Log on to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Register Now’ link
- Enter all the basic details in the prescribed format
- Log in again using your registration number and password
- Click ‘Apply’ in ‘CGLE 2021’ section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab
- Enter all the required details and upload the photograph & signature
- Pay application fee
- Click on submit
- Download the online submitted SSC CGL form and take a printout for future reference.
Desirable qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognised university or Institute with at least 60 per cent marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; Or Bachelor’s degree in any subject with statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognised university or Institute. The candidates must have studied statistics as a subject in all the three years or all the 6 semesters of the graduation course.
Assistant in National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT):
Essential qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Degree in law from a recognised university.
All other posts:
Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or equivalent.
For more details on other posts, candidates can check the official notification.
SSC CGL 2021-22: Scheme of the examination:
The examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)
Last date to apply: January 23, 2022.
Courtesy – Indiatoday