About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be up to 40 years of age
- Hold an M.Phil. degree in Clinical Psychology from a recognized university, OR
- Have MSW, Master’s degree in social work
- Have a Master’s degree with 2 years of Research/Clinical/Teaching Experience
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 32,000 per month.
- documents regarding age
- Qualification certificate
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Submit the filled application in the prescribed format and biodata with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents at the time of walk-in-interview on 30th December 2021 at 09:00 AM at the following address:
Research Section, Room No.
C-116, First Floor, Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Application Deadline – 30th December 2021
Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview – 30th December 2021 at 09:00 AM
Closing time to Report for Interview – 10:00 AM
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Fellowship detail document
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- The position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No inquiries will be entertained in this regard after the due date.
- All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized
- Board/University and full-time.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the interview.