TN paramedical provisional allotment 2021: Attention applicants, Tamil Nadu, TN paramedical provisional allotment 2021 order is expected to be out today, December 27, 2021. As per the released notification, the last date to fill the application for the first round of counselling process was December 26, 2021. Applicants are advised to keep a check on the official website, i.e., tnmedicalselection.net, for more updates and information related to their allotment order.
TN paramedical provisional allotment 2021: Important details
Applicants with allotted seats must note that they can report to the respective colleges on or before December 31, 2021, to complete the admission process. The direct link will soon be activated once it is released.
TN paramedical provisional allotment 2021: Keep in mind
The registration for second round counselling will be held from December 28 to 31, 2021.
TN paramedical provisional allotment 2021: Steps to download
- Applicants must check the official website,tnhealth.tn.gov.in or tnmedicalselection.net.
- Click on the ‘Notifications’ section available on the home page.
- Select the appropriate link or click on the direct link shared here – TN Paramedical Provisional Allotment 2021. (Once activated).
- Enter credentials to log in
- Download the allotment order
- Also, take the printout of the allotment result for any future reference.
Along with the allotment order, applicants can also check the seat matrix on the official website for reference. Applicants who missed out on the schedule will not be considered for the admission process.
Courtesy – IndiaToday