About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 35 years of age as of the date of the selection process
- Hold a Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Engineering or MCA/MSc. degree in Computer Science
- Be GATE qualified
- Be selected through National Eligibility Test/ Exams such as CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR a National level examination conducted by Central Govt Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Have exceptional expertise – quick turnaround time.
- Have basic knowledge of Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Systems and Lab Equipment
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Mark sheets (matriculation onwards)
- Experience certificate(s)
- Monthly emoluments/salary drawn
- Other relevant documents (including one set of self-attested certificate(s)/document(s)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“ button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details in the online google form, upload the relevant documents and submit.
Online Application Submission Deadline – 2nd January 2022 (11:59 pm)
Date of Online selection process: 4th January – 9th January 2022
Second-round of the interview if deemed necessary: 10th – 11th January 2022
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Selection Process.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualificationfor the post.
- IIT Dharwad reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Dharwad reserves the right to NOT fill any of the posts advertised.
Application Deadline – 3rd January 2022
Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview – 3rd January 2022 at 09:00 AM
Closing time to Report for Interview – 10:00 AM on 3rd January 2022
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- The position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No inquiries will be entertained in this regard after the due date.
- All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized
- Board/University and full-time.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study