To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent OR master’s of computer applications
- Have secured a minimum of 6.5 CGPA or 65% marks from any recognized Institute/University
- Have good programming and analytical skills
- Have knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) or Deep Learning
- Have knowledge of Python, Compiler Design
- Natural Language Processing (DL)
- Be known to Web Technology
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 36,000 per month.
Latest curriculum vitae (CV)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Scroll down to ‘How to Apply‘ and click on the link to the google form.
Step 3: Fill in the required details, upload the latest curriculum vitae and submit it latest by 12th March 2022.
Application Deadline – 12th March 2022
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview via online mode.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applications reaching after the specified date will not be considered.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.