To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a postgraduate degree in professional Courses – M.E/M.Tech., (Polymer Nanotechnology/Plastic Engineering/Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering/Additive Manufacturing/Bio-Medical Engineering, OR
- Hold an M.Sc. degree (Polymer Science/Physics/Materials Science/Nanotechnology/Bio-Technology) or equivalent qualification with first class in PG degree
Be NET/GATE qualified
- Have strong knowledge of electronics, polymeric materials, additive manufacturing, polymer 2 processing background and experience in the fabrication of 3D filaments and materials characterization
The candidates will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Testimonials of degrees with research experience and research publications
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application in prescribed format with supporting documents by speed post/Courier to the below-mentioned address on or before 14th March 2022(Monday) till 05.00 P.M.
The Incharge – Administration
CIPET: SARP-LARPM, B-25, CNI Complex
Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha
Note – The duly filled-in application should be super scribed mentioning “Application for the post of “_________________” against Advt. No.CIPET:SARP-LARPM/Advt_Recruit/2021-22/06 Date:22.02.2022.
Application Deadline – 14th March 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Initially for 1 year but extendable if work is found satisfactory on year to year basis till the completion of the project.
- The contract is purely temporary and initially only for a period of one year but extendable if work is found satisfactory on a year-to-year basis till the completion of the Project.
- The candidate(s) have to fully devote their time to the project work and are not allowed to join any other course (part/full time).
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be extended as per DST rules and 230(17) of GFR 2017 concerning reservation of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
- Separate applications may be submitted by candidates intending to apply for multiple positions.
- Selection will be made purely as per the Institute guidelines.
- No TA/DA will be paid for either attending the interview or while joining the project.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Test/Interview either in person/online and the date of the interview will be intimated via email only.
- No other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- Original documents of Certificates/Degrees/Marksheets/Age-proof and other Testimonials should be produced at the time of Interview/Joining.
- If the Applicant fails to submit the required documents, the application shall be rejected.
- If any false information is provided by the candidate(s) and is found guilty, necessary action will be taken and the candidate has to refund all the payments made.