To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a master’s degree in Physics or equivalent or M.Tech. degree in a relevant area with a minimum 60% mark with a good academic grade throughout, and a strong commitment to pursue research
- Have a valid CSIR-UGC (NET or JRF) or a valid GATE score
- The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per DST rules.
- Date of birth certificate
- Any experience certificate
- Educational qualification proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application with all the documents either through email as a single PDF file at – email@example.com or by post to the below-mentioned address –
Dr. Rajesh V. Nair
Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab – 140 001
Application Deadline – 14th March 2022
All the fellows will be selected based on their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is temporary and will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory performance.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview by email and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.