To be eligible, an applicant must
Be an India National/ten ASEAN Member States, i.e., Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- The selected candidates will receive prizes as follow –
- First Price – US$ 1,000 (or equivalent Indian Rupees)
- Two consolation prizes – US$ 500 each (or equivalent Indian Rupees)
- All participants will be awarded digital certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the competition by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Log in using a Google account, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or GitHub.
Step 3: Enter a valid mobile number and continue.
Step 4: Select the program, upload your entry and submit.
Application Start Date – 14th February 2022
- All the logo and tag-line entries received would be assessed by a Selection Committee formed.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding. The ASEAN-India Joint
- Cooperation Committee (AIJCC), consisting of Ambassador of India to ASEAN and Permanent
- Representatives of ASEAN Member States in Jakarta, will be the final authority for the selection of logo design and tag-line (“Selection Committee”).
Terms and Conditions
- Each contestant must submit only one entry comprising one logo and one tagline.
- Multiple entries from the same contestant will not be considered and will be rejected.
- The logo and tagline should reflect the friendship between ASEAN and India.
- The logo and tagline should reflect the collective aspirations of the people of ASEAN and India.
- The logo and/or tagline should contain the phrase 30th Anniversary of ASEAN-India Relations.
- The tagline should be in English. If texts are used in the logo design, it should be in English only.
- The Terms of Reference for the assessment of entries by the Selection Committee will be developed by the ASEAN Secretariat in consultation with the AIJCC.