To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 32 years of age
- Hold an M.Tech. degree in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Have 2 years of research experience
- Have 3-4 years of experience in the experimental research of fatigue of metallic systems
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month depending upon qualification & experience.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“ and read the details.
Step 2: Sign up (New User for the selective advertisement) and log in with the Login ID, password, and office order no.
Step 3: Fill up the profile, academic, experience details and upload a scanned passport size photo and signature and finally Freeze the application.
Step 4: After freezing the online application, generate a PDF document.
Note – Kindly use Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome browser to fill the application form.
Application Deadline – 18th March 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicant.