To be eligible, an applicant must
- Not be more than 35 years of age as on the closing date of the advertisement
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science or equivalent
Note – Preference will be given to the candidates who worked in the materials for advanced energy storage systems like Li-ion batteries and beyond, supercapacitors, and recycling spent Li-ion batteries with good publications.
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated pay of INR 47,000 per month plus 9% HRA.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Send the application in the prescribed format (convert into PDF Format) with all the supporting documents in PDF file through email at – email@example.com on or before the last date i.e., on 18th March 2022 by 5.00 P.M.
Note -Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code (Research Associate-I: 05/2022) in the subject line of the email.
Sending only resumes/CVs by email will not be considered a complete application.
Application Deadline – 18th March 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- The position is co-terminus with the project.
- The selected candidates will have to join duty immediately upon receipt of the offer.
- No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The position is purely temporary for an initial period of twelve months and renewable after every twelve months, subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum duration of three years.
- The applicants will be responsible for the authenticity of information/documents and photograph submitted.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess their own eligibility to the post(s) for which they are appearing in accordance with the advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after the appointment, the candidates were not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in the advertisement, which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, their candidature/appointment will be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately.
Note – For detailed information, kindly refer to the ‘Fellowship Detail Document’.