To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics or Astronomy or equivalent disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks with valid GATE or CSIR/UGC NET-JRF or NET- Lectureship qualification
- Have higher degrees such as M.S./M.Tech./equivalent with relevant subject expertise
- Have good knowledge of programming (in C/ C++/ Python)
- Have experience with cosmological simulations and related statistical analysis
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month HRA as per norms.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 1-page statement of interest
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV and a 1-page statement of interest to Dr. Suman Majumdar, DAASE, Indian Institute of Technology Indore through email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – Please mention the subject line as “JRF application for the SERB-CRG project” latest by 18 March 2022.
Application Deadline – 18th March 2022
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
- Fellowship detail document
Terms and Conditions
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) should include details of academic grades starting from standard X onwards with details of the year of passing, university or institute, etc and also work experience and nature of work if applicable.
- Complete details of NET/GATE should be mentioned in the CV.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.