To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a graduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science and Engineering OR
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Mathematics with a valid CSIR-UGC NET including lecturership (assistant professorship) or GATE score
- Have a strong aptitude for theoretical computer science (Data structures and algorithms, theory of computation, complexity theory)
- Have experience working in theoretical Computer Science
- The selected candidate will receive a remuneration of INR 31,000 per month plus INR 7,440 HRA.
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with details of degrees and marks obtained
- A one-page write-up of your interest in theoretical computer science
- A one-page write-up about why you want to take up this JRF position
- Names and email addresses of 2 potential referees
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Send the CV and other relevant documents in a single PDF file to Dr. Balagopal Komarath through email at – email@example.com.
Application Deadline – 20th March 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Terms and Conditions
The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled.