About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M.Sc./M.Tech degree with at least 60% marks in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Genomic Sciences, Biochemistry
- Be CSIR/UGC/DBT/GATE or equivalent National Eligibility Test qualified
Desirable Qualifications –
- Have experience in algal cultivation methodologies bioactive compounds extraction, separation techniques, molecular techniques, animal cell culture techniques
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship as per SERB norms.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Sending the detailed curriculum vitae (hard copy) with appropriate document copy by post on or before 24th March 2022 to
Application Deadline – 24th March 2022
The candidates will be selected based on written test, personal interview, and document verification
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA would be payable.
- The engagement is purely temporary and would be co-terminated with the project.