About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with aggregate marks of 65% or 7.00 CGPA
Desirable Qualification/Experience –
- Have a valid NET/GATE score
- Have secured first-class throughout in an academic career
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the 1st & 2nd years and INR 35,000 per month for the 3rd year.
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form with photocopies of the supporting documents in a single PDF file to the Principal Investigator through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org. on or before 25th March 2022, 23:59 HRs.
Application Deadline – 25th March 2022, 23:59 HRs
Date and Time for Online – 29th March 2022 at 12 AM
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project.
- The candidates are requested to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form at the time of interview/joining.
- The selection/joining will be cancelled in case of any suppression of information/document provided earlier.
- The selected candidate can enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Chemistry, National
- Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.