To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Biomedical/Electrical Engineering, Imaging Physics, or related fields, from recognized institutions/universities
- Have a good academic track record and publications
- Have submitted the thesis
- Have previous experience with ultrasound instrumentation
- The selected candidate will receive a remuneration between INR 45,000 – 50,000 per month.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) containing scholastic and publication record
- Cover letter stating a potential starting date and why the applicants are adequately suited for the position
- A1-page document describing previous research accomplishments and long-term goals
- Contact details of at least 2 references
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Application Procedure’ and click on the link.
Step 3: Fill in the required details, upload the documents and submit it.
Application Deadline – 25th March 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications will continue to be screened until a suitable candidate is selected.