To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be students of social sciences (Note – Preferably be in the middle of their post graduation.)
- Have completed post graduation recently or pursuing M.Phil. (Note – In exceptional cases, these applicants can be considered.)
- The selected interns will receive a stipend of INR 3,000 per month based on diligence and deliverables.
- Application form
- Two recommendation letters issued by the Head of the Department and a senior faculty member from the Department
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application accompanied by two recommendation letters issued by the Head of the Department and a senior faculty member from the Department to the below-mentioned address –
Institute for Social and Economic Change
Dr. VKRV Rao Road, Nagarabhavi PO,
Bangalore – 560 072
Application Deadline – 27th March 2022
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The internship demands a full-time commitment for two months between 1 April 2022 and 31 July 2022. There will however be sufficient flexibility regarding the timing of the programme within this three-month period. The students will be required to assist and discuss with the concerned faculty.
- The students will be required to assist and discuss with the concerned faculty.