Who can apply?
- Young motivated students with an active interest in the policy domain.
- Reading and writing proficiency in English.
- The candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree.(Students in the final year of their graduation can also apply)
- One who believes in time bound delivery of work.
- Certificate of completion of the internship which will recognize your academic labor.
- Access to sessions on different themes of education policy on a weekly or alternate week basis. Exposure to educational policy documents.
- This is an UNPAID internship.
How to Apply?
- Read the official Notification and Click here to apply
- Fill your details in the registration from
- Attach your CV
- Submit the application
Duration of internship
This is a six-week-long internship that will be conducted in online mode. It is scheduled to start from 17th April 2022 and will conclude on 1st June 2022.
For any queries please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org