Due to the COVID-19 breakthrough, the internship program will be conducted online. The dates of the program are updated as follows, however dates may further be updated as per the epidemic situation.
- Last date of application submission: 16.05.2022
- Last date for fee deposit: 16.05.2022
- Starting date of summer internship: 01.06.2022
How to Apply
- Students should directly contact to the faculty member through email on their email id for thier consent. For details of faculty members, the applicants are advised to visit the Faculty page of individual Academic Department’s website here.
- After getting the consent from the prospective supervisor, students are required to register online along with the consent of the Supervisor. The link of the Application Format is available here.
- The registration fee should be deposited during filling-up the registration form only. Please note that without registration fee, your application would not be processed.
- Students must upload a bonafide student certificate from their parent institute on institute’s letterhead during filling-up of the application form.
The Registration fee can be deposited online as per the following details:
Compulsory Registration Fee: Rs. 5000/ + 18% of GST
Account Details for fee deposit
Bank Name: Indian Overseas Bank, Branch – Civil Lines Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh) 211001.
Account Name: IIIT-A General A/C
Account Number: 035001000060976