The past two years have seen some of the best and worst times when it comes to education. We were ambushed by a change in circumstances which we weren’t prepared for and got railroaded into adapting to the new norm. Yet we also were fortunate enough to witness leadership and dedication from places we least expected. When everything became dire we saw leaders arising amongst our midst to guide us through a revolution in our industry. It is these Thought Leaders we wish to recognise through our April Month’s Wall of Fame venture.
Leaders become great not because of their power but because of their ability to empower others.
uLektz Wall of Fame’s April edition is dedicated to the Thought Leaders in the education field, people who refused to give up, who were different, who thought outside the box when it was needed and who bore the torch of revolution when others were unable to bear it themselves.
By honouring the efforts taken by the thought leaders in our education industry uLektz Wall of Fame acknowledges the passion and dedication shown in empowering our society. uLektz news is proud to accept nominations for the Wall of Fame Award- Top 20 Thought Leaders in Higher education for the year 2021 and will be profiling them on its news portal www.ulektznews.com
Please send your nomination by completing the online form and uploading the supporting documents.
Guidelines for applying are
- Any faculty member who has shown utmost dedication in empowering students through education
- Any Faculty member who is changing the narrative in the education industry.
- Any faculty member who has come up with a solution in imparting quality education during tiring times
- Any faculty member who has remodeled the existing system to solve challenges faced in imparting quality education
- Any faculty member who has done quality research in imparting education
- Selected faculty’s profile and photographs will be posted on our website.
- Soft Copy of Award Certificate.
- A Recognition and Testimony that will Enhance Credibility, Reputation, Pride and Raise the Visibility of Success.
- A token of appreciation for your contribution.
Mode of Selection:
- Submission of nomination is free and open to all faculty field experts (including arts, science, and engineering).
- The selection committee will evaluate the application form.
- Committee will then select the final list based on teaching experience and research achievements like publications and books.
Last date for acceptance of nominations: 24th April 2022
Announcement of Top 20 Thought Leaders in Higher Education: 2nd May 2022.