To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Astronomy, Astrophysics or a related discipline
- Have experience in numerical simulations
- The net salary is INR 47,000 (with additional housing rent allowance), which can be incremented to INR 49,000 and INR 54,000 in the second and third year.
Note – Funding to allow travel to France to collaborate with Dr. Nesvadba will be available.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Summary of research (max 4 pages)
- Publication record
- Recommendation letters from 3 or more referees
How can you apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
- Step 2: Send a curriculum vitae and relevant documents combined in a single PDF through email at – email@example.com by 6th April 2022.
Please Mention the subject as: “CEFIPRA AGN feedback PDF application”.
Please mention the names and email addresses of the referees in your application.
Application Deadline – 6th April 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applications from all candidates with a background in AGN feedback and/or extragalactic astrophysics, including qualified observers who wish to focus on a simulation project.
- Applications by women and members of underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged.