To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be an Indian national
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra or belong to the border of Maharashtra state and Karnataka state
- Be ”Bonafide Student of Institute” and admitted for Professional and Technical course (Diploma/Graduation/Postgraduation degree) as mentioned in GR
- Have a minimum of 50 % attendance in the previous semester (exception for fresh admitted in College)
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 8 lakh
- Have taken admission under the general category and SEBC Category
The selected students can receive 50 % of tuition fees and 50 % of exam fees.
- Marksheet of 10th (S.S.C) & Onwards
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra state
- Family Annual Income certificate
- Undertaking “In the current year, not more than 2 beneficiaries from family”
- CAP Related document
- Proof of Biometric attendance (Interface UIDAI)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application Deadline – 30th April 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant should not avail of any other scholarship/stipend to be eligible for the scheme.
- For the current academic year, only 2 children from families are allowed to benefit from the scheme.
- The candidates who have taken admission under the general category and SEBC Category can also apply for the scheme.
- During course duration, the candidate should not have a gap of 2 or more than 2 years.