The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the registration deadline for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) at neet.nta.nic.in. As per the official notification released by the NTA, eligible candidates can now fill the NEET 2022 application form till May 15.
NEET 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages on July 17 in pen-and-paper format. A total of 90,825 MBBS seats will be available, 27,948 BDS seats, 52,720 AYUSH seats, 603 BVSc seats, 1899 AIIMS seats, and 249 JIPMER seats. Read the full story to know how to register for the NEET UG entrance exam.
NEET 2022: How to fill the application form?
Aspirants can follow the procedures below to complete the NEET 2022 application form.
- Go to the NTA official website – neet.nta.nic.in
- Click the ‘New registration’ button on the new page.
- Before filling out the form, carefully read the instructions.
- To register for NEET, provide your personal information to generate an application number and password.
- After that, fill out the application form by logging in with your application number and password.
- Fill in your personal, academic, and contact information, as well as exam centres and dress code, on the NEET application form 2022
- Upload your passport and postcard-size photos, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in accordance with the guidelines.
- Pay the NEET application fees online in the amounts of Rs. 1,600 for general students, Rs. 1,500 for EWS candidates, and Rs. 900 for reserved candidates.
- For future reference, download and print the confirmation.
Candidates must have the following documents in order to fill out the NEET 2022 application form:
- Aadhaar card number
- Class 10 and Class 12 certificates
- A valid government-issued identification number like passport number, ration card number or bank account.
- Scanned documents of the passport-size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, Class
- 10 pass certificate and postcard size photograph
- Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, UPI payment gateway details.
- Admission to BSc nursing courses through NEET UG 2022
- In the official notice, the NTA has also specified that the NEET 2022 scores will be used for the selection of female candidates in BSc nursing courses in Nursing of the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS). Therefore candidates who wish to take admission into the following colleges are required to fill out the NEET application form 2022.
BSc nursing admission through NEET 2022
- College of Nursing, AFMC Pune -40
- College of Nursing, CH (EC) Kolkata -30
- College of Nursing, INHS Asvini, Mumbai -40
- College of Nursing, AH (R&R) New Delhi -30
- College of Nursing, CH (CC) Lucknow -40
- College of Nursing, CH (AF) Bangalore -40
- Total -220
Courtesy : Career360.com