To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry/Physics (Final year)
- Have prior experience in research
- Have secured a minimum of 60% marks at the preceding degree/course
The selected intern will receive INR 5,000 per month.
- An application including
- A cover letter (including research interests)
- A Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with copies of all relevant testimonials
- A scanned copy of photo ID (proof for the name given in CV)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the internship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application form with supporting documents through email at – email@example.com on or before 4th May 2022, 5 P.M.
Note – The application should be forwarded/endorsed by the head of the department where the candidate is currently studying.
Application Deadline – 4th May 2022, 5 P.M.
The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- The duration of the internship is 2 months (8 weeks).
- The progress of the intern will be assessed after each month by the appropriate committee following SERB project guidelines. If the progress is not satisfactory the internship is liable to be terminated.