To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics with 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA
- Have good programming skills in Python/Fortran
- Have a valid NET/GATE Score
- Have master thesis project based on Neutron Stars and Gravitational Waves
Have any research paper during the master’s project
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the 1st & 2nd years and INR 35,000 per month for the next year onwards.
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form with photocopies of the supporting documents in a single PDF file to the Principal Investigator through email at – email@example.com on or before 5th May 2022, 23:59 HRs.
Application Deadline – 5th May 2022, 23:59 HRs
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project.
- The candidates are requested to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form at the time of interview/joining.
- The selection/joining will be cancelled in case of any suppression of information/document provided earlier.
- The selected candidate will enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.