To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 30 years of age
- Have first-class a B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in Transportation Engineering with valid GATE score
- Have knowledge of Transportation planning and Transport and Environment
- Be proficient in Travel behaviour modelling and good analytical ability and competent in writing skills
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month for the 2 years period.
- A brief resume/curriculum vitae (CV)/biodata (one page)
- Degrees (B.Tech. and M.Tech.)
- GATE score card
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the filled application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 7th May 2022
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- Please enclose a brief resume/curriculum vitae (CV)/biodata with the applications form.
- A list of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email or phone.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to attend an interview (online/offline).
- If an interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have a good internet connection.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates are eligible to register for Ph.D. degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However, the candidate needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.