To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Sc. degree (not earlier than five years) with a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subject
- Have a good academic record and knowledge in the relevant area
- Have a good analytical ability and technical writing skills
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 14,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Degree certificates
- NET/GATE scorecard and any other relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“
Step 2: Submit the application form in the prescribed format with all the enclosures as a single PDF file through email to the Principal Investigator at the below-mentioned address before the deadline –
Dr. Oroosa Subohi Assistant Professor, Department of Physics
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
South Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440 010
Phone Number – (+91) -7 12-2802227 (Off)
Mobile Number – (+91) -97 5 599 07 99
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org. in
Application Deadline – 7th May 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely temporary on a contract basis up to a maximum period of three years, subject to satisfactory performance after evaluation every six months.
- The selection procedure consists of interviews and /or written tests at the Physics department,\NlT Nagpur.
- The decision of the Director, \/NIT Nagpur will be final in all respect.